Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Drag and Drop Files Order

Check out this interesting question on Yedda


Yedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.WinAmp 5.32: playlist

I love Winamp and I've been using it since version 2 I think, but there's one problem with it that I keep getting: when I drag files from Windows Explorer to the Winamp playlist, the order of the files changes. When will they fix it?

Topics: , ,

Asked by hubble on December 11, 2006

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.




Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


Yedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.WinAmp 5.32: playlist

Actually, it's a windows and not WinAmp issue. If you'll do this with Windows Media Player you'll get the same result. I even wrote an application once that had the same behaviour. The reason it happens is that when you start dragging windows consider the file that the mouse cursor is pointing on as the first one in the list. If you will point to the first file in the list you will get the list as it should be but probably (and naturally...) you are pointing to the middle of the list and the files are added not as you wished.

Hope I helped.

Topics: , ,

Answered by dudushmaya on December 11, 2006

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.


No comments: